Welcome to the Katherine Country Club
On behalf of the Directors, Management, Staff and Members - we welcome you to the Katherine Country Club - Where the Good Times Roll.
The Club is open 7 Days a Week from 10am to late. Closed Good Friday & Xmas Day.
The Katherine Country Club welcomes all Bona-fide Guests & Travellers
Congratulations to our hard-working bistro and kitchen staff for winning the 2012 Best Club Bistro Dining award at the AHA Awards held in Darwin.
Why not drop in and discover what is on offer -
- You can try your luck at a round of Golf, or
- Take on the locals in a game of Lawn Bowls, or
- Book to play Lawn Bowls yourself, or
- Try your luck at the POKIES, KENO or TAB, or
- Let the kids play on the undercover playground, or
- Enjoy a meal or snack in the Country Bistro. Check out the menus, or
- Join us for Live Entertainment on Friday & Saturday Nights, or
- Just sit back, cool off & relax with a drink in the Tropical Beer Garden or Fully Air Conditioned Bar.
The Club also offers -
- Disable Parking & Facilities,
- Free Courtesy Bus on Friday & Saturday Nights,
- Seniors who produce their Senior Cards receive discounts on Meals, (conditions apply).
- GHAN Travellers check out the GHAN Magazine for our specials or click here.
Become a member and enjoy much, much more. For membership details click here.
COME ON IN, CHECK US OUT, DROP IN AND SAY G'DAY.
The Katherine Country Club started out as the Katherine Golf Club and then became the Katherine Golf & Lawn Bowls Club and was finally renamed the Katherine Country Club in June 1988.
For a great selection of meals, why not try the Country Bisto. Highly recommended for the best & biggest steaks in town. Great value! The bistro is open 7 days for lunch & dinner.
No upcoming events